World-class innovation in printing solutions
Epson invented the world’s first mini digital printer in 1968 and has since been an innovator in the printing and output devices arena. At present, Epson is one of the world’s leading producers of business printers, bringing cost-effective and sustainable product innovations into the fast-paced work environment of SMBs and global enterprises.
Built with performance, innovation and efficiency at their core, Epson business printers provide a one-stop solution to work smarter, perform better, and deliver high-value results with ease.
Huge Distribution is a key distributor of Epson WorkForce printers, designed to empower businesses with a variety of workflow solutions. Their low running costs, faster FPOT, high ink yield and low environmental impact make them suitable for every business environment.
- World’s leading innovator supporting growing enterprises with creative technology solutions and products since 1942
- World-class R&D facilities with a research budget of 1.2 million Euros daily
- 85 companies, 81,000+ employees worldwide
- Reliable and cost-efficient innovations that reduce environmental impact through energy-efficient features without compromising on performance
- Featured among Thomson Reuters’ list of Top 100 Global Technology Leaders of 2018.
- Named a top 100 global innovator by Clarivate Analytics for the seventh consecutive year.
- Epson products have been awarded the TIPA (Technical Image Press Association) and Red Dot awards across various categories for innovation in design and imaging capabilities.
Superior printing capabilities for all your business printing needs
Epson’s business inkjet RIPS MFP printers allow for uninterrupted, super high yield printing of up to 50,000 pages in color and 86,000 pages in mono, decreasing waste and improving energy efficiency of your workplace.